Sunday, September 16, 2007

Steve Hynds, came from Missouri

"I would like to thank everyone on the reunion committee for putting on such a wonderful event. I was not excited about making the trip from Missouri as I have not seen anyone from our class in many, many years. Then after seeing the videos and pictures of the reunion committee on the website, especially Debbie and Kelly, I decided to come. I am very glad I did as the event exceeded my expectations.

It was so good to see everyone that I am still excited about the trip a week later. My only regret is not having the chance to see and talk with everyone. I guess one can only do so much in one night. My son was looking at the 1977 yearbook two weeks ago and remarked about how much hair we all had back then. It appears that might be the only thing besides my waistline which has changed over the years. It’s remarkable how friendships can pick up again after so long. I hope I do not have to wait until the 40 year reunion to see everyone again. I might even make it out for the 50th birthday party if you do not mind having a 49 year kid in attendance.

Take care and hello again from Springfield, Missouri.

Steve Hynds"


Jason Corbett, Jim Mellein, Steve Hynds, Randy Farber, 9/8/07.
All 4 were on the 1976 JV basketball team.
Click on photo to enlarge.

No comments: